Halla LUX fleeceboots 2 pieces
Sole material of Halla LUX fleece boots is Finnish TopGrip® material. The rough sole guarantees good grip, while the material is still flexible. The TopGrip sole protects the dog's paws not only from frost, but also from sharp stones and road salt.
- Soft and flexible
- Warm and protect against frostbite and cold (-50 degrees)
- Protects from snow and prevents snow from accumulating in fur and hair between the sensors
- Grit sole made of TopGrip® material, which reduces slippage and is cut-resistant
- The slit in the front of the boots makes it easier to put the them on
- Also suitable for protecting a paw that is recovering from an injury
- The two-part velcro fastening helps the boot stay on the foot better
- Hanging loop, from which you can easily dry the slipper/tie the boot together
- There are 2 boots in the package, if you want 4 slippers, order two products
The TopGrip sole is durable and more protective than traditional Halla boots. However, the sole material adds width/stiffness to the slippers. Please note this when evaluating whether Halla or Halla LUX slippers are suitable for your dog.
Buying the right size requires measurements, so please take some time to choose the size. See the figure below for where and how each measurement is taken.
A= Sole width
B= Sole lenght
C= Boot circumference
D= Stem lenght
BREED (reference only!)
|XS = 4 cm||8 cm||16 cm||7 cm||7 cm||Italian Greyhound, Toy poodle|
|S = 5 cm||9 cm||18 cm||8 cm||8 cm||Small Whippet, small terriers|
|M = 6 cm||10 cm||20 cm||10 cm||9 cm||Whippet, small Bordercollie|
|L = 8 cm||12 cm||22 cm||11 cm||10 cm||Galgo|
|XL = 10 cm||13,5 cm||26 cm||13 cm||12 cm||Mastiffi, Rottweiler|
If the dimensions of your dog's paws are between two size, choose a larger size
CHOOSE THE SIZE BASED ON THE MEASUREMENT RESULT, THE BREED MENTIONS ARE FOR REFERENCE.
Please note that too sharp or too long nails in a dog can break the boots. The soles of the boots are worn when used with sand or asphalt.