Halla -dog boots
Finnero's Halla -boots have been on the market for several years and have been improved over the years based on customer feedback. For example, the material is softer and higher quality fleece fabric than before. The sole material of the slippers is a flexible, water- and frost-resistant non-slip material. The velcro strap on the slippers is flexible.
- Warm up paws in the frost
- Prevents snow from clumping on the hair in dog's paws
- Protects pwas from frost cracking, road salt and cold
- Elastic Velcro follows the dog's movement
- Available in gray, stylish pink and warm orange
- XS-size boots have only one fastening strap instead of the two shown in the pictures
Choosing Right Size
Buying the right size requires measurements, so please take some time to choose the size. See the figure below for where and how each measurement is taken (A, B, and C).
B= Bottom Lenght
C= Boot circumference
|XXS = 3 cm||4 cm||7 cm||9 cm||Toy breeds, Cihuahua|
|XS = 3,5 cm||6,5 cm||10,5 cm||11,5 cm||Italian Greyhound, Toy poodle|
|S = 4 cm||8 cm||12,5 cm||14 cm||Small Whippet, small terriers|
|M = 5 cm||9 cm||14 cm||17 cm||Whippet, small Bordercollie|
|L = 6 cm||12 cm||20 cm||22 cm||Galgo|
|XL = 9 cm||14 cm||28 cm||28 cm||Mastiff, Rottweiler|
If the dimensions of your dog's paws are between two size, choose a larger size
CHOOSE THE SIZE BASED ON THE MEASUREMENT RESULT, THE BREED MENTIONS ARE FOR REFERENCE.
Please note that too sharp or too long nails in a dog can break the boots. The soles of the boots are worn when used with sand or asphalt.